Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

I can't even remember the last time I blogged.  I think it was some time in November around Steffi's birthday so it's been over a month.  You know what we've been up to....packing, moving, and packing more.  I am so glad that is over, at least for one house.  While I've been away from blogger they updated their editing capabilities and I am finding it much easier to upload and arrange photos. 

Just before the house closing we celebrated my umptyumpth birthday at Maudies.  Duncan and Steffi collected their Christmas presents from Gramma since they would be in the UK over the holidays.  Duncan's wallet is perfect for him - duct tape!

Steffi's is a classy green that looks very Christmas-sy with those red nails!


While Stef is away I am fish-sitting for Marcel.  He is very happy on my desk at work.  I thought about putting him by the window so he could look out over the Whole Foods parking lot, but then I thought he might have a fear of heights so I left him on my desk. 
On the 19th we went to the Paramount to see Bruce Robison and Kelly Willis.  It was a great show again this year!

Mike and I bagged groceries on Tuesday this week. 
After bagging I bought a new car!  She is gorgeous and although it is hard to see with the reflections, her color is black sapphire pearl.  It is a very pretty dark sparkly blue. 


It has lots of gadgets that will probably take me 3 years to figure out. 

I will miss Lila, but I love this new one.  Now I just have to figure out the right name.

Merry Christmas Eve!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for share,very nice post.I'll recommend to others!Looking forward to more better posts!
Looking foruggs online?Here
uggs on sale now!Our ugg outlet store sale uggsfor New Year's Day and Valentine Day!Cheap ugg,which vary in styles,colors,sizes,both classic collections and new arrivals!you can found all uggs at our ugg outlet and enjoy easy order,fast delivery,versatile payments accpted,tax free!