Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beach house plans!

Just a quick post on the status of the new beach house!  We think we have pretty firm plans.  Of course, we thought the plans were pretty firm a few weeks ago but then we made some changes.  I am sure there will be more changes to come, but there is only so much you can do with a rectangular box to work with.  Blogger won't let me squish these closer together so I apologize for the spaces between things.  I am lobbying for a terrapin instead of an anchor.  You get the idea though - there will be something decorative on the front. 
Here is the back of the house


Here is the main level.  Kitchen, laundry, bath, Great room and a study that could be a 5th bedroom.  We are going to get rid of the door to the bathroom from the porch and rearrange the kitchen a bit. 


Here is the upstairs.  4 bedrooms and 2 baths and a upper balcony to watch the sunsets over the bay.







Here is the garage






































So Yay!  We have something to work with and more importantly for you readers - something for me to blog about for the next ??? months as the previous house is torn down and the new one emerges.  :)

1 comment:

Barb Matijevich said...

Oh, wow, now I have to read all the way through to see where it is. I'm THRILLED for you!!