Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day 2010


Happy Mothers Day to all Moms today! I phoned my Mom this morning and really wish I was there with her to celebrate her day. Hope you enjoy the flowers that did arrive on time from your other daughter and that my envelope filled with love arrives tomorrow giving you another day to celebrate.











My two angels came over with precious cards and gifts (see above) and to make me a delicious breakfast. Duncan was the chef and Steffi sous-chef/chief dish washer. The crepes were yummy! We had maple syrup, strawberries, various jams, cream, lemon and sugar to put in them. I preferred the strawberries.















Duncan expertly flipped a dozen or more crepes but I managed to not capture any of the crepes in the air.





Steffi got her APO jersey last night at the annual banquet. Her "Big" (as in Big Sister) gave her the name Novel Chef as a salute to her writing and culinary skills. Pretty clever!












Earlier this week Duncan got a new car (well, new to him) that I/we named Cinco as in Cinco de Mayo which was the day we first found it. It's a dark blue 2007 Nissan Altima and he loves it! What a big change from "Iknow" his Ford truck. I hope you have many happy times driving in your new ride, Dunx!

No comments: