Sunday, June 7, 2009

A two dog move

Saturday was a big moving day at the ranch. Before you get excited about me selling the house and moving, it wasn't that. But it was moving day for Choco and Boo, the resident "guards" at the ranch. They join Topher, Petey and me at Mike's house. It's been about 18 hours and so far so good. The girls have the large part of the yard and the patio off the living room. They have not yet explored the whole backyard, and that's an okay thing - cuz it is a really big yard and there is a lot of brush. The picture above I tried to take without disturbing them during their morning snooze. That big white thing is part of the plantation blinds. Of course, eagle ear Choco heard me and had to come look in the window.
We bought all the dogs new tags yesterday. Including Leah who isn't here yet. She will be dog#5. Think that's enough? Here is Boo's new tag- notice she is now a longhorn fan!

More later - I will blog about the great music we saw last night and our golf this afternoon. Bye now!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Lol! I love the picture of Choco nosing the window.