Monday, October 26, 2009

Le Sock


I am on the downhill part of my sock! It is really further along than it looks in the photo. :) I may even be able to finish it with only phone consultation from my personal kintting tutor (aka Stefanie). All I have to do now is "knit-knit-knit." You have to say that really fast like knitknitknit for the full effect. Italics make it look faster too. This evening was knit night at the Knitting Nest. I thought Stefanie and I were the only ones who said knitknitknit real fast but I overheard another knitter say it this evening.
In other news, how can my football team be SO bad? And what exactly were the Redskins cheerleaders wearing this evening on MNF??!! Not that I look at them, but omg not only is the play calling bad for the team and we keep dropping the football, but the cheerleaders outfits are too u.g.l.y to look at as a distraction from the game.
In still other news, I continue my moguldom as a seller on Craigslist. This evening I sold a piano keyboard and one of the side tables. I do have to repost some things that I had buyers lined up for and then they didn't show up. I am thinking of expanding onto eBay but I need to read up on the rules. Anyone with any advice for selling on eBay? Advice on pricing and best ways to ship?

No comments: