Friday, August 28, 2009

Home Improvements

Tammy buried a St Joseph in my yard last week, but the two families interested in my house still haven't made offers. I think St Joe can't do this alone.

Apparently a stumbling block for selling my house is the deck. It is extensive and a has been a great feature of my house when I lived there. Both the upstairs covered deck and the larger deck are 21 years old. I knew they needed to be replaced, I just thought it would be a negotiating point when it came down to the end. I have given up on that and decided to just bite the bullet and get it done. So I got two bids and picked the deck builder I preferred (the one that drove a truck not a mercedes convertible!) and he got started yesterday. I drove by the house this a.m. and got these pix.



More tonight!


No comments: