Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Continuing saga of decks and sox

All of the planks are off now

Mike helped me move the sunfish and two windsurfers out from underneath the deck. I hope to sell them on Craig's list. Oh, the fun I had with that Sunfish on the Wye River and in the bay behind Ocean City! It will be very hard to part with her.

The upstairs deck is completely done. New railings and everything! I love the view from up here. You can see over to St Stephens school and the 360 bridge. I am very happy that they removed the birds nest that had become the annual home for a family of poop-ful birds!

In other news....last night at knit night, I finished my first sock!!

It is way to warm to wear it now, but by the time I am done with the second maybe it will be cool enough to wear. I am so pleased!

No comments: