Thursday, April 9, 2009

more Bruce!


If you recall Sunday night we went to the Bruce concert in Austin. Great show. Liked it so much that we went to a "2nd annual" Bruce tribute at the Cactus Cafe at UT where various local singers perform their interpretation of a few Bruce songs. It was a lot of fun and the performances kept getting better and better - at least until we had to leave to go eat something before everything closed. Next year we're eating first and staying until the end. As if that wasn't enough Bruce for one week, Mike found a great deal on floor general admission tickets for the Houston show and was able to trade points for a hotel room downtown so we had no excuse not to go to the Bruce show in Houston last night. Another great show!! A little shorter than Austin's but Bruce played Cadillac Ranch and Saint in the City and all the regular ones from this year's tour. That picture above was my favorite from the shots I got last night. It is at the beginning of the show when they sang Outlaw Pete. I have to admit that song is growing on me.... There were no "camera police" meaning I could take as many pictures as I wanted. Just wish I had my fancy camera with a better zoom.

1 comment: