Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A funny thing happened

Know what that is? How about this, below? I got stuck in a carwash this evening! LOL. No, not kidding. This'll teach me not to go through a carwash again! I pulled in, it started, it went for a little while and then the spray arm just stopped right in front of my car. Had to back out, lock the car and go in to the shop to tell them the carwash had broken. Apparently it was not the first time today.
I am usually so particular about washing my car by hand, but this evening I decided to go to the car wash at the Chevron station after filling up the tank. While Steffi and I were out shopping the other day some bird(s) pooped on my car. I just couldn't stand it anymore and didn't have time to get the hose out and wash it myself. Besides, my hands are still healing from all the dishwashing from Christmas and I haven't bought any rubber gloves yet to keep them from getting chapped. Seriously, I have been smarthing Climb On Cream all over my hands for days now trying to recover. It is a miracle substance formulated for rock climbers to heal their scrapes and scratches and it does wonders for chapped Christmas-dish-hands. Really, you should try some. You can get it at Whole Foods in Austin.
This was fortuitous because Mike was complaining he was bored that I hadn't blogged in a few days. I said I had nothing to blog about. Now I do!

No comments: