Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally the internet is working for a few minutes!

I think we have waited all weekend for the cable guy to show up. It is now almost 8 p.m. on Sunday...I think he is not coming :(


We did do a lot of chore-y type things yesterday and today. I changed out another shower head and steam-cleaned the upstairs carpets at Mikes. We walked Town Lake - I mean Lady Bird Lake - yesterday evening and then watch the final episode of ER. I know, that was on like 2 months ago, but we had been saving it for a night when we could watch a 2 hour episode.
It must be officially pool season because Mike put his clocks and thermometers out on the posts around the pool. The first time I have observed this annual ritual. The boys and I sat around and watched. Actually, I read the second book of the Twilight series. Mike just picked up Katie at the airport and now we will grill burgers. I picked up some delicious corn and made a tomato mozzarella basil salad too!

No comments: