Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Roadtrip!

Anyone who has driven to Dallas and taken the right fork of I-35 will recognize this. Sorry I was only able to get one photo so you will have to imagine the remaining segments of this very large caterpillar. This is one of my favorite sightings along the looooong road to Dallas. Another favorite is the Turkey Shop near Hillsboro that sells the best turkey sandwiches evah! I was not on the ball with my camera so I did not get a photo of the large turkey that stands outside the shop. Next time...

We made it all the way to Greenville which is some miles (45?) east of Dallas on I-30. We are 4 hours into a 28 hour road trip. Oh I forgot to mention our destination - the Jersey shore. I think it is a total of 1700 miles? We will get on I-30 in the morning and our next turn is in 281 miles.... My butt already hurts.
night!

No comments: