Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a gray week

So much for my promise to blog more.... Can I claim extenuating circumstances!? Mike has been gone since Monday and it has practically rained or been lousy looking outside all week. It has just been a long boring week. Today is supposed to be sunny, but here is what it looks like outside my office window. Mike picked a good week to be away. Hopefully the sun will come out at the end of the day.

Right now here is what I can see from my office window to the right

And straight ahead. I think this one is the Spring condominium. I have been taking pictures of its progress each week. I think they are almost done.
and to the left is the Monarch condominium. At night the "wings" at the top are lit up in with colors that change.
and down below is a cactus garden and currently the only thing with any color today.

I hope the weekend gives me something more interesting to blog about. Have a great Friday and I hope you have some color in your sky today!

No comments: