Monday, February 9, 2009

A picture for Stefanie


If only I had Stefanie's camera I could make her wish come true. Tonight is a full moon. Stefanie has been waiting for a clear night to get a really good photo of the full moon. We have had months of drought in Texas, but now we are having a few days of clouds and rain. And guess what - the clouds are blocking her view of the full moon. While we desperately need the rain and it was really nice to wake up to that sound on the roof this a.m., I was hoping she would get her wish this week and get a good view of the full moon tonight. Of course, where I am, the skies are relatively clear and I have a good shot of the moon from my hotel. Too bad I don't have the zoom capability that she has or I would have a better photo.


I stayed at this hotel about a month ago, you may remember my blog from January. This time I went straight to the gym for a workout. Wow! I didn't take my camera, but I will tomorrow. This gym is palatial, has fabulous views of the ocean, many varieties of torture machines and it was completely empty. On the roof is a walking track with great views of the ocean and inland waterway. Gorgeous sunset!

I guess Stefanie will just have to wait another month to get a photo of the full moon. Let's all keep our fingers crossed she gets her photo in March.

No comments: