Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 1

Day 1 of my house being on the market, that is. And it will be shown at 6:15 this evening for the first time. It is 5:45 and I better get out in a minute or two! Tammy showed us some stats that houses in our price range are averaging more than 365 days on the market. Yuck. I have high hopes but low expectations that mine will sell fast.

I think the house looks as good as it has in a long time. Yes, there are flaws, but I just hope that some family with a couple of kids fall will in love with the house and the yard and the potential to live a fun life here. We have had some really good times here over the 16 years that we've been in Austin. I will miss it but it is time to move on.

It is hard work making the house look presentable at any moment and I have only been doing it for a day. Please keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments: