Saturday, March 21, 2009

We are here

not many words, just pictures for today. It took a long time to get here. I didn't get enough sleep and started to get one of my headaches. I tried one of my new pills and it worked miracles - why did I suffer with migraines for so many years?!!! We flew from Dallas to Miami and then here to Antigua. There was a looooong line to clear customs, but there was a band to entertain us in line. Then an interesting van ride to the hotel. Mike got in the water while I painted my toenails and waited for someone to come change the lock in the safe. The water is pretty blue and warm.We sat by the water in the Adirondack chairs, drank beer/wine and watched the sunset. Now we're back in the room showering and getting ready for the 8:30 sitting at Ismael's restaurant. This place is pretty close to perfect. Paradise as they keep telling us. It will be great to wake up tomorrow and have nothing to do and no where to go!

No comments: