Thursday, March 5, 2009

a new toy!

A few of you know that I have a very important trip coming up. I will want to take some good photos and I know you will be expecting at least a daily blog... Don't hold your breath, but I promise to try to find some spare time between lounging on the beach sipping umbrella drinks and other honeymoon activities to do a little blogging. Anyway, I was going to borrow Steffi's camera - you know, the one she takes those really good photos of the moon with. Mike demonstrated his sneakiness and went out and consulted with Stef on the features of her camera and was going to surprise me a week or so before our big trip. The surprise was ruined somewhat when he left the camera box in the back of his car and then came over to help me take a bunch of stuff to Goodwill. He thought I saw it so he confessed. I love it! I have been so busy with house stuff and work and going to Gordon Lightfoot that I didn't have time to play with it until last night. I had to read the manual!

So here she is...no name yet, maybe Stef can help me with that when she comes home for springbreak this weekend.I took pictures of her with my little pink pocket camera. Here is a picture of it taking a picture of a chair. and closer up to the screen

The very coolest thing about the screen is that it can swivel out and face forward. So if you were using the timer and wanted to be in the picture and see how it looked this would be very useful!


I have yet to install the software and try uploading any photos, but I promise I will!


1 comment:

Stefanie said...

What a lovely camera! Mine is a nikon, so we'll have to compare when I get home this weekend. I'll help you name it, of course! Mine is just 'fancy camera' though, lol!