Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meet the Cullen's

There is a new family at the ranch! Welcome the Cullen's to their new home!!
Before you get too excited, no, I did not sell my house. I did fix up my pond so that it could return to its former glory as a positive feature in the back yard instead of an overgrown cattail marsh.

Meet Bella, she is the only solid orange one. Very sleek and beautiful.


And here is her boyfriend, Edward. He has a distinctive orange spot with a black dot on his head.



The others, well, you can call them Alice and Jasper and Carlisle and Esme. And here is what their new home looks like:

I went out to a pond store this morning and got those lily pads. Mike bought this little guy for me today. He adds some nice color. Shall we call him Jacob? He is a different animal from the Cullens, but is kind of guarding them.

I hope the Cullen's will be very happy at the ranch.



Meanwhile, back at Mike's house, here is what bedtime looks like for Choco, Boo and Topher:



Topher has his very own bed but he likes to pretend he is one of the big dogs. Speaking of dogs, it is now time for the feeding circus to begin.... Tonight we pick up Katie at the airport and then go see Spoon at Stubb's. See you tomorrow!

No comments: