Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation Day #1 - Travel

Thanks for getting up at the crack of dawn on your day off this week and driving us to the airport Stef! We arrived in Dallas safely, most likely because we had Peter Parker (aka Spiderman) on our first flight. I knew we'd be safe with him on board. In first class, of course, but who knew he'd married, had a kid and developed an English accent?!

The next leg of our trip we are in first class thanks to Mike requesting upgrades. Yay!

I promise not to turn this into a knitting blog, but I have started to knit my first sock and I am very proud of it. I will take a picture of my skilful ribbing and post it later or tomorrow. I have to continue the ribbing - the leg of the sock - until Steffi teaches me how to do the rest when she arrives at the beach next week.

My new prescription sunglasses finally came in yesterday so I will be able to read without squinting on the beach. And it won't look like I am really wearing glasses.

That's it for now!! We are hoping to get to Lavallete in the early evening and be on the beach (weather permitting) tomorrow morning!

wish you were here!

No comments: