Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1 week down, 6 weeks and 2 days to go

I miss my girl. It's only been a week, and I know she is enjoying her adventure and having a good time, but I can still miss her.

I got a Duncan "fix" today since we had to take his truck into Carmax for a 60K service and inspection. We talked about Cold Fusion and MySql and he was proud of me for knowing those terms. :) He is really enjoying his job and learning a lot. I am so proud of him.

Petey has to go to his home this evening. I am afraid that I have spoiled him with too much indoor time. But he deserved to be spoiled this week. Topher is still bossing him around, but not much more than he bosses Choco around. It's been interesting having 4 dogs for a few days. I think my neighbors think I have become one of those crazy dog ladies.

No comments: