Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lucy


Yesterday after work I went to Leslie's to see her plans for a bathroom remodel. Lucy had just come home from a day of beauty with a fresh haircut and cute patriotic bows on her ears. She is adorable and soft! I love the bathroom plans and Sandy and Una (also there for the inspection of the plans) asked when I was going to schedule mine since they were the inspiration for L's remodel. I am still focused on the kitchen and maybe once that is done, I'll think about other parts of the house (like turning Stef's room into a spa!).


Last night we played softball and won in spite of the hole I had in my glove...


Today is my traditionally busiest day with meetings starting at 8 and going through until 5. But once it is over, tomorrow is a holiday and I am not planning to work!! woohooo!!


No comments: