Sunday, July 13, 2008

Car Ride!!

This morning Mom took us for a car ride, just Boo and me! Hahahaha - Topher had to stay home - boy was he mad because clearly Mom loves us more. She opened the windows and let us drool along the side of the car. I should mention that it was our big sister's car, not Mom's. We never get to ride in Mom's car :( Boo and I did our usual trick of immediately shedding all of our excess fur. Something about being in a car, it just happens. Oh well.

The car ride ended at a place not too far away. There were sooo many interesting smells in the grass - there must be lots of dogs at this place!! There was something familiar about this place, but at first we couldn't remember what it was. We went inside and there was a white fluffy dog with his Dad and older sisters. I wanted to play but Mom had me on my leash. Here are Boo and me looking out the window.


We were both weighed and the lady said I have lost 6 lbs and Boo has lost 7 lbs since the last time we visited. So far so good at this place!

But then the lady took us to a small room. It kind of looked like a kitchen and there was jar of cookies on the counter - maybe we will get some! We waited and waited and Boo and I took turns being petted by Mom. I started to get nervous and shake because there seemed to be some memories that something bad was associated with this place, so Mom gave me more attention than Boo (I need to try this more often!). Then a nice lady came in with a bunch of needles and other devices and this is where I realized that embarassing and painful things were about to happen. Lucky for me, Boo went first and I could maybe escape and go play with the white fluffy dog if the door opened. No such luck. Anyway, it was over pretty quickly and we did get some of the cookies and lots of love from everyone who came in the room. Best of all I got a new shiney gold charm for my collar!

We went home with the windows down again - yay! Mom said something about Topher's turn on Monday - hahahaha, I am going to tell him that Mom took us to the park and how much fun we had.

-Choco

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! super cute CC.