Thursday, July 10, 2008

LLB @ BOTG

for the uninitiated, LLB stands for Los Lonely Boys, a very popular Texas band that just released a new CD "Forgiven." Most people know them for the popular song, "Heaven" that came out in 2004. The crowd was enormous, more like ACL-size than a typical Blues On The Green night. I have heard on the radio that it took some people 2 hours to get in to the park. Virginia and Brian gave up and went home. We were smart and got there by 6, snagged the usual parking spot behind Shady Grove at the ball fields and parked our chairs pretty close in to the left of the stage. More pix here





Duncan brought his friend Damon. These 2 guys are sooo tall and look sooo good together, I had to chase many young girls away. Too many to count.






As you may know, Duncan dislikes having me take his picture. I have to sneak photos all the time, pretending not to be taking a photo. I held my camera out and caught this one. They were just goofing around though.

No comments: