Sunday, July 13, 2008

my hero!

Recognize this guy? He is my new hero this evening. And he is my favorite son.

Yesterday we noticed that some wasps had made a home at my front door. What is up with all these creatures deciding to make their homes at my front door?? Maybe they know I might be lonely with Stefanie and Duncan moving out and Kerry Lynn having such a social life this summer! But I am not!! Anyway, I bought some Raid Wasp Killer at the HEB today. I was going to enlist Mike's "assistance" (i.e., talk him into coming over and hand him the RAID on his way out), but I didn't get a chance to do that. You're supposed to spray the wasp nest at dusk so they are all in the nest at the time of their demise. I just got home from having pizza at Mike's after playing golf (see a future blog) and guess who happened to be here? Duncan! Check out his technique. (Distortion courtesy of the leaded glass in my front door.)
Thank you Hunka Munka.

No comments: