Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday started off as a normal summer day..

Today started off normally, temperature-wise, but there was practically no traffic on my way into the office. It took me only 16 minutes to get there. It usually only takes a few more minutes, but today seemed more like a Sunday than a Monday on the road.

Here is the view from my window. I have started taking photos of this building each week to see the progress. It will eventually be something like 42 stories.

There was a 20% chance of rain today. It rained, poured actually, 3 separate times this afternoon. Besides puddles, it lowered the temperature to what feels like fall! With humidity, but definitely fall.


If I get chilly this evening, I can always jump in the pool.




At the office today I received this


I had a choice of that or a stress ball in the shape of a mushroom or a pepper. I chose the pedometer. And look, I have already walked 1.81 miles today! The mushroom or pepper might have been a little more photogenic.

'bout it for today

No comments: