Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pants Guy



OMG. Kerry Lynn has been telling me that she keeps seeing this man wandering around our neighborhood without his pants. She has seen him at least 3 times with his pants over his shoulder and wearing either boxers or tighty whities. Today, Steffi and I saw him. He had on dark blue underwear and was carrying his pants. I couldn't believe it. We live in a nice neighborhood (it is gated with 24 hour security and there are multiple multi-million dollar homes) where everyone dresses appropriately. Normal people don't walk around without their pants on. This is exactly why I always have my camera with me! Steffi was driving so I made her turn around so we could get some photos. When we passed him facing him she drove by too fast for me to get a photo from the front (maybe that was better anyway) but he waved at us!
I have lots of questions...
Who is this guy?!
And why can't he keep his pants on?
Does he not own any shorts?
Does he leave his house with pants on and take them off while walking?
Or does he leave his house carrying his pants to begin with?
Does his family know he does this?
Should I call the security guard?
I have other things to blog about today, but they will just have to wait. This was just too irresistable not to blog right away!

No comments: